Junior/Senior Automatic Door Technician
Main Purpose of Job:
Servicing entrances to the best of your abilities. Including using best practices regarding safety, cleanliness and organization. Providing respectful and positive customer service to all customers and patrons.
The General Manager.
Service and perform preventative maintenance as required for All Brands of Automatic operating equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment as well as install Dorma/KBB and a variety of associated technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform service repair work and preventative maintenance as required for Ironstone Entrance Technologies door operating equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment that may be sold or serviced by the branch as well as new customers.
- Maintain accurate work records, adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
- Keep manuals up to date, and maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in accordance with established procedures.
- Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship in accordance with company policies.
- Test equipment before leaving job site and perform safety check.
- Maintain good customer relations and customer service.
- Assist others in install/service methods and other duties as may be required.
- Model, foster and drive the Ironstone values including accountability, respect, integrity, vision, stretch boundaryless and speed.
Apply today: [email protected]